Professional Grade Sharpener designed for foolproof sharpening spot weld cutters through state-of-the-art grinder technology. The patented features and automatic jigging system enable the operator to sharpen all popular cutter sizes and even converts standard drill bits into effective cutters. All metal construction, solid brass collets and CBN #170 grinding wheel included as standard equipment. By using this sharpener, operators can sharpen spot weld cutters in seconds with no special training, saving time, increasing efficiency, maximizing the shop's throughput and, above all, saving money. We supply the same sharpener to many of America's major automotive manufacturers. Not for sharpening carbide or 3-fluted cutters.
- Easy set-up and consistent sharpening.
- Resharpens old spot weld cutters to extend life.
- Convert regular drill bits into spot weld cutters.
- Solid brass collets - no plastic to wear and loosen!
- Sharpens all double fluted HSS and super alloy cutters with or without coating (cobalt, titanium, black oxide, etc.)
- Maximizes your investment in spot weld cutters.
- Saves money!
- Replacement wheels and parts available.
- Cutter diameter: 6.5 - 8.0 - 8.2 - 9.0 - 10.0 mm
- Point angle: 180 degrees
- Pilot angle: 110 degrees
- Grinding wheel: CBN #170
- Power supply: 110 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Amperage: 0.6
- Watts: 65
- Motor speed: 3440 RPM
- Net Weight: 8 kg (13 lbs)
- Overall Dimensions: W230xD230xH225 mm (W9xD9xH8.8 in)
- Warranty: 5 years from date of purchase on motor and 1 year from date of purchase on parts (grindstone NOT included in warranty)
See more information at our website www.chemicar.com